Menu Plan- Week of April 12th







Once again, you'll see some repeats from last week. We didn't get around to everything... I can't see wasting a perfectly good plan!
We've been blessed by extra eggs this week. A good friend brought us an ice cream pail full! I hope we will have our own eggs soon- we finished our coop yesterday. I'll tell you more about it tomorrow.
I also hope to tell you about the free Financial Peace University Class and our new schedule using Managers of Their Homes sometime this week (if I get it finished!).
Have a great week!!!

Monday
Dinner at in-laws

Tuesday
Cornmeal Blueberry Pancakes with Sausage

Wednesday
Meatloaf
Mashed Potatoes with Country Gravy
Green Beans
Fresh Bread

Thursday
Quiche (bacon and cheese)

Friday
Pork Steak
Creamy Mac and Cheese
Corn
Fresh Bread

Saturday
Pork Pot Pie w/ Biscuit Topping

Sunday
Pick-Its (my daughters name for leftovers, because you get to pick what you'd like from all available leftovers)


Breakfast is always Children's Choice- Oatmeal or Malt-O-Meal

Lunch is always Leftovers, PB&J, or Tuna Sandwiches

Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.

    0 comments: